The Indian auto industry, is expected to become the third largest auto industry in the world by 2021, is a lucrative market for investment, especially because of its advantages as a global logistics hub. The Automotive Industry accounts for 20% of the country is GDP and is expected to grow further.
India entry services for automotive will guide our clients across the Automotive Value Chain – Machinery Manufacturers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Parts & Services Suppliers.
Our team of automotive advisors in India will help clients enhance customer value and focus on profitable growth both at strategic and operational levels. Our team is well equipped to cater to automotive clients ranging from electric vehicles, two Wheelers, 4 wheelers, auto and truck manufacturers, to agricultural and construction companies, as well as tier-1 suppliers and tier-2 suppliers. In addition, our team is strengthened further with the solicited presence of great advisors whose unparalleled experience with component manufacturers and equipment leaders will help our clients expand their services in India and become profitable in the short term.
India Entry Services For Automobile Sector Include:
- Providing strategic planning.
- Identifying trends, opportunities and competition for current products.
- Expanding by identifying new growth avenues and markets.
- Growing through Joint Ventures/ Acquisitions.
- Establishing and monitoring performance of dealer networks.
- Identifying the right customer segments and deciphering their needs and preferences.
- Tying-up with the right manufacturing partner.
- Setting up a production facility.
- Assessing technology and market trends.
India Offers An Unforgettable Vehicle Business Opportunity and Placed In The World As:
- 4th largest automotive market by volume
- 2nd fastest growing automobile market in the world
- 5th Largest commercial vehicle manufacturer
- 2nd Largest Tractor manufacturer
- 2nd Largest Two-wheeler manufacturer
- 2nd Largest Bus manufacturer
We can assist in establishing R&D centres in India.
For regular updates, you can visit our Twitter page: India Entry Services