Consumer Goods And Retail
SM Management Services has a myriad range of experience and knowledge in the consumer and retail space. We strive to make sure that India entry services for consumer goods and retail can help global companies to become market leaders in their respective categories in India. We provide end-to-end customer support to explore, evaluate and provide opportunities for a growing market.
India entry services for consumer goods and retail services Include:
- A customized market study to describe the relevant market for holding and building a market-going strategy.
- Consumer insights to enable companies localize their offerings.
- Quantitative and qualitative research (including group discussions, focus customer research and product testing)
- Distribution Release – a vendor and assistant to distribute or set up your network
- Product launch and PR management
- Retail roll-out support – Overall solutions from site identification to complete store set-up. Financial and operational management also provided if required.
- Marketing and promotional activities
- Source and contract manufacturing partnerships
- Set-up manufacturing facilities (Greenfield Projects)
- Joint Ventures
- Assist companies to acquire brand or distribution network
The Indian retail segment has been on an impressive growth trajectory with India now poised as the third largest economy in the entire world, in terms of purchasing power.
The Consumer Goods And Retail Sectors are Expected to Grow at a Rapid Pace Driven by:
- Consistent urbanization
- Increasing consumer revenue, resulting in to a demand for a better lifestyle
- An increase in the number of expatriates – which exacerbates the demand for global brands
- Low organized retail penetration (~ 8% in 2018)
- Large domestic population with low penetration of consumer confidence and FMCG.
- Change in purchasing patterns as new retail formats and global brands enter the market.
For regular updates, you can visit our Twitter page: India Entry Services