Industrial And Manufacturing
SM Management Services has the capacity to assist numerous B2B companies from the global arena to set-up and expand their operations in India. About 70% of our consultants are engineers from reputable institutions and have industry knowledge in all fields such as design, construction, strategy, hiring, vendor development and quality assurance. This allows us to determine new products and niche innovations and technologies. India entry services for industrial and manufacturing have the team who can help to find the current and future gaps, other applications, competitive edge and new opportunities.
India Entry Services for Industrial and Manufacturing Services Include:
- Corporate and business unit growth strategy.
- Customer strategy including pricing, value addition and marketing.
- Improved performance, including cost production and supply chain management.
- Technology analytics and market trends to identify new application areas.
- With due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, and post-merger consolidation.
- Formation of new business entity.
- Establish distribution channels.
- Cost-effective sourcing, vendor development and technology transfer.
- Sales and marketing solutions to generate convertible leads.
- Road-shows and techno-commercial seminars.
- Establish new manufacturing facilities.
- Set-up R&D and Procurement centers.
- Hire management and sales resources.
By The End Of This Decade India Is On The Path To Rank 3 Among The World’s Top 3 Manufacturing Destinations :
- A vast talent pool comprising of English speaking workforce (second only to the US) and skilled workers – Over 1.5 million engineers are added to the work-force from colleges every year in India.
- Lower labor costs and labor costs, as well as more working days per year (compared to western and European countries) result in a reduction in construction costs.
- Multifold growth in consumer demand and purchasing power enhancement in the domestic market.
- Well-regulated and stable financial markets with open FDI.
- Export incentives and tax rebates for foreign companies in Special Economic Zones (SEZ), Export Oriented Zones (EOUs), Electronics Hardware Technology Park (EHTP) and Biotechnology Parks (BTP).
- In addition to manufacturing, India offers sound benefits to industrial companies in R&D, Design Design, Prototyping, Service, Training and Specialty Testing.
For regular updates, you can visit our Twitter page: India Entry Services