Pharmaceutical And Healthcare
India Entry Services for Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Sectors includes:
- Drugs, Cosmetic and Medical Device Registration with the Drug Authority of India.
- Partner Identification and Selection – Distribution, CRAMS, Clinical Trials and others.
- In Licensing and Out-Licensing of Products.
- Setting up offshore R&D Labs in India.
- Market Research & India market entry strategy
- Performance Improvement
- Project Management for setting up Greenfield/Brownfield
- Sourcing of API’s, Formulations and Intermediates from India
- 360 degrees competitive assessment
- Road shows to connect with the best and most active decision makers.
The large base of users with unmet health care needs and the large domestic market with limited options create a great opportunity for global pharmaceutical and healthcare companies for investment in India. Interestingly, about 70% of the medical device needs in India are met by imports. In addition, the Government has also approved a 100% Investment (FDI) in medical equipment, allowing foreign companies to play a major role in the medical profession in the country. Increasing awareness of life expectancy and chronic diseases, India’s growth as a medical tourism destination and rising power of the middle class, are all the factors collectively contributing to unprecedented growth in the health care market in India.
For regular updates, you can visit our Twitter page: India Entry Services