Real Estate - Commercial & Residential
The real estate sector is one of the most globally significant and recognized sectors. Real estate sector comprises four sub sectors – commercial, housing, hospitality and retail. The growth of this sector is positively correlated with the growth of the combined areas and the need for office space and urban and urban living. The construction sector ranks third among thirteen sectors in terms of direct, indirect and direct effects on all sectors of the economy.
India entry services for real estate commercial & India entry services for real estate residential are the crown of real estate services provided to our clients.
In addition to this, the Indian real estate market has always been an attractive investment opportunity for NRIs and it continues to attract investments. Bangalore (or Bengaluru) is expected to be the most favoured property investment destination for NRIs, followed by Ahmedabad, Pune, Chennai, Goa, Delhi NCR (including Gurgaon, Noida & Faridabad) and Dehradun.
Advantage India and Market size
– Increasing incomes, urbanisation and economic growth are driving residential and commercial Realty demand in India. It has also become a preferred asset class for investments. By 2040, the real estate market in India is expected to soar to Rs 65 thousand crore (US$ 9.30 billion) from Rs 12 thousand crore (US$ 1.72 billion) in 2019. The real estate commercial & residential sector in India is expected to reach a market size of US $ 1 trillion by 2030 and contribute 13% of the country’s GDP by 2025. Retail, hospitality and real estate markets are also growing, providing much-needed infrastructure for India’s growing needs. Indian retail properties have risen 19.5 percent CAGR from 2017 to 2028.
– Increasing demand for space from fields such as education and healthcare, e-commerce and logistics. The living market size of all the top 30 cities in India is expected to grow more than double.
– Upto 100% FDI is allowed by Government for townships and settlements development projects.
– Driven by increasing transparency and returns, private investments in the sector surged. Indian real estate attracted over USD 6 billion investments into Indian realty sector in 2019. Among USD 6 billion – USD 5 billion is private equity, out of which 66% was invested in the commercial real estate.
The Government of India and the governments of successive provinces have taken several steps to promote development in this sector. The Smart City Projects, where there is a plan to build 100 smart cities, is a prime opportunity for the real estate companies.
Below are some of the other major Government Initiatives:
- The Union Cabinet has approved the setting up of Rs 25,000 crore (US$ 3.58 billion) alternative investment fund (AIF) across the top cities in the country.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban), 1.12 crore houses have been sanctioned in urban areas creating 1.20 crore jobs.
- Government has created an Affordable Housing Fund (AHF) in the National Housing Bank (NHB) with an initial corpus of Rs 10,000 crore (US$ 1.43 billion) using a leading category that lends short shrinks to banks / financial institutions to finance HFCs.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has granted its approval for a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) platform that will assist in allowing all types of investors to invest in the Indian real estate market. It would create an opportunity worth Rs 1.25 trillion (US $ 19.65 billion) in the Indian market. Responding to a well-educated consumer base and, keeping in mind the aspect of globalization, Indian residential developers have shifted gears and embraced new challenges. The most noticeable change is the shift from family-owned to professional-owned businesses. Real estate developers, in meeting the growing need to manage multiple projects across cities, are also investing in centralized processes to find a source for planning and organizing professional staff in areas such as project management, architecture and engineering.
The increasing inflow of FDI into Indian real estate is motivating developers and builders to maintain transparency by properly handling their accounting and management systems to meet auditable standards.
SM Management Real Estate - Commercial & Residential Services
India Entry Services team of Real Estate – Commercial & Residential advisors in India helps clients in increasing buyer value and focusing on multifold profitable growth both at strategic and operational levels.
India Entry Services for the Real Estate – Commercial & Residential Sector Include:
- Providing strategic planning.
- Identifying trends, opportunities and competition for current products.
- Expanding by identifying new growth avenues and markets.
- Growing through Joint Ventures/ Acquisitions.
- Establishing and monitoring performance of networks.
- Identifying the right customer segments and deciphering their needs and preferences.
- Tying-up with the right partner.
- Setting up a production facility.
- Assessing technology and market trends.
For regular updates, you can visit our Twitter page: India Entry Services